2014年5月1日星期四

hey everybody !! seems like i dint sign in to my blog such a long long time ...hahah
so all my friends and followers be patience larr...
my friend please forgive me,about my poooooor english @@
i am trying to write my blog with eng so ....hahaha
when i looking back my blog , i feel like i very childish,naive and stupid some more!!
ishhhh....
but well that all pass ad,that also such a good memories in my life...
when i looking back ,i also feel like i suddenly growth up ad @@
haha mayb is myself problems or anythings else lah haha but its ok
erm erm today is the 5th day i stay in singapore
hahah
erm i always repeated my lifestyle haha
everyday wake up at 830 >  Bath > doin revision > 10.45 go to skul by bus > 11.40 reach skul > 12pm started class > 630 back home > 7 pm reach home hahaha
that is my lifestyle ...
so now i gonna go to bath ad byebye hahah
thanks for viewing

没有评论:

发表评论