2014年5月5日星期一

Hey
Today i want to share a good news and a bad new !!haha
The good new is really unexpected !!hahaha
i never think i can get the chance before and i reli get it ~~
so my good new is i get the admission to study at SINGAPORE NAN YANG POLY
izit reli a good news right!!!!!!?
hahaha i am so happy when get the letter but somethings is happen
so that is my bad news haiz
i call to NY admission center and i am so happy when talk to them
and the importance things is check whether i can study asap pr not
so i gv them my NRIC num and admission num
after a minutes she told me tat there are no place at all the courses at their skul ad
how sad i am
瞬间掉进山地
reli a bad bad new izit
i get the tickets ad and no more place for me
but its okay
just focus in my current skul no need change anymore
do the best and try to make my cert more excellent then other ppl
Jia You Ji Dan xD
tadaaa tis is wat i get ~~~

没有评论:

发表评论